The IOMP is pleased to announce the IOMP Honorary Membership MIOMP (Hon) 2021. This award aims to recognize significant contributions to the objectives of the IOMP by persons who are not practising Medical Physicists themselves.
The award consists of an IOMP Certificate and the permission to use the designation MIOMP(Hon) after their name. The award will be announced in eMedical Physics World.
Criteria for selection:
- Significant contributions to IOMP’s goals
- Contribution to advancement of medical physics recognition or practice
- The awardee is not practicing as a medical physicist
- Nominations can be made by officers of IOMP and IOMP council members. The nomination must be made to the Chairperson of the IOMP Awards and Honours Committee in writing and include a concise justification for the award.
- The nomination will be tabled in the Awards and Honours Committee and a recommendation formed to the IOMP executive for consideration.
The closing date for nominations is noon (EST) on 11 October 2021. Nominations should be sent to Dr Simone Kodlulovich Renha at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the secretary of the IOMP at email@example.com.
Submissions should be in the form of: MS Word or PDF document. Nominations will be acknowledged by e-mail. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 72 hours please contact Dr Simone and the secretary of the IOMP.
The winner will be announced on 11 November 2021.