|Middle East Federation of Organizations of Medical Physics is pleased to announce the MEFOMP Medical Physics Conference 2023 which will be hosted by the Royal Hospital, Muscat, Oman from 19 to 22 May 2023. This event aims to discuss the latest advancements, innovations, and future directions in the field of Radiation Medicine. The theme of the conference is “Advances, Automation and Acceleration in Radiation Medicine”. This conference includes invited and proffered scientific sessions and Didactic Activities in Radiation Medicine including but not limited to Radiotherapy, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, and Nuclear Medicine. |
For more information please visit the website link.
Targeted audience are medical physicists, radiologists, oncologists, clinical scientists, radiation safety specialists, regulators, biomedical engineers, radiation therapists, radiological technologists, radiochemists, researchers, nurses, and students in relevant fields.
Topics for General session:
* Artificial intelligence and deep machine learning: principles
* Medical physics in Middle East: advances and challenges
* Health physics and radiation safety aspects, standards and regulations
Topics for Radiotherapy:
* Advances in treatment deliver equipment and techniques
* Small field dosimetry
* MRI based brachytherapy
* Quality assurance in radiotherapy
Topics for Diagnostic Imaging:
* Advances in dosimetry and Image quality evaluation in diagnostic and interventional radiology
* Dental intraoral, panoramic, cephalometric and CBCT imaging (QC, dosimetry and image quality evaluation)
* Patient dosimetry, Dose Management/Monitoring Systems (DMS) and clinical diagnostic reference levels (CDRLs)
* Non-ionizing radiation-based technologies: MRI, Ultrasound and Laser
Topics for Nuclear Medicine:
* Future developments in nuclear medicine, molecular imaging, and therapy from a physicist perspective.
* The latest hybrid imaging technologies and applications
* Novel therapeutic and diagnostic agents for nuclear medicine and molecular imaging
* Radionuclides therapy dosimetry
You are encouraged to register and submit abstract through the website link : https://mefomp-conference.com/