In October, European Radiation Protection Week 2023 will take place at University College Dublin, Ireland (October 9th – 13th). ERPW is an annual, multidisciplinary event which brings together experts and addresses current and emerging topics related to radiation protection (see ucd.ie/ERPW2023).
Under the Consortium of European Radiation Research Platforms (MEENAS Group), ERPW aims to:
- promote the integration and the efficiency of European research and development in radiation protection to better protect humans (public, patients and workers) and the environment;
- advance scientific excellence in radiation protection;
- maintain and develop European radiation protection research capacity;
- encourage scientific education and training and foster key research infrastructures in the field of radiation protection;
- foster international collaboration, including collaboration with sister organisations and networks, in a non-exclusive manner by open interaction with the wider radiation protection research community and stakeholders (inclusive of patients and the public).
The new abstract submission deadline is Sunday, June 11th at 23:59 CET.
We appreciate your kind support to share and promote this event.