The AAPM Global Research and Scientific Innovation Committee (GRSIC) is excited to invite you to the inaugural GRSIC Research Excellence & Global Rising Stars (GRS) Webinar on “Creating and Fostering Global Collaborations in Medical Physics”. This webinar intends to showcase global perspectives, contributions, and collaborative efforts by established physicists and early-career researchers to advance scientific and research excellence.
This FREE Webinar will take place on Tuesday, October 11th from 5 – 7 PM Eastern Time. The webinar will begin promptly at 5 PM Eastern Time. Attendees will be encouraged to ask questions at any time via the Q&A Panel in the Zoom Webinar platform.
Research Excellence Speakers:
- “Building Teams for Real World Impact”
Paul Keall, PhD, Professor, ACRF Image X Institute, University of Sydney, Australia
- “Building Global Research Partnerships: Benefits and Challenges”
Robert Jeraj, PhD, Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
Global Rising Star (GRS) Speakers:
- “Re-imagining Education in Global Radiotherapy Can Foster Collaboration”
Afua Yorke, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Washington, USA
- “Navigating the early career stage of a medical physicist within academic medical centers: Multitasking between scanner QA and developing own line of research”
Oleksandra Ivashchenko, PhD, Medical Physicist in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, University Medical Center Groningen, Netherlands
- Michael Jameson, PhD, Chief Physicist, GenesisCare, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- Claire Park, PhD Candidate, Robarts Research Institute, Western University, Canada
Registration is limited. If you know a non-member who may be interested, please forward this post so they can register to join us!
Registration confirmation emails will be sent from email@example.com. Be sure to authorize this address or check your filters if you do not receive the email. The “Join Webinar” link in your confirmation email is specific to you; please do not share it with others or publicly. We also strongly recommend having the latest version of Zoom downloaded to your machine prior to joining the webinar. If you need to download Zoom, please click here.
REGISTER NOW for “Creating and Fostering Global Collaborations in Medical Physics”
To receive the latest information about GRSIC Webinar team, please sign-up for our direct email list: bit.ly/GRSIC
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Jameson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Claire Park (email@example.com). We’re looking forward to your participation!