WHO cordially invites you to The 4th WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices “Increasing access to medical devices” which will be held in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India, from Thursday 13th to Saturday 15th, December 2018.
Please find below information on the new 4gfmd page, objectives, dates, registration and contact .
1. New page 4th WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices. 4GFMD2018.org
Developed by local organizing committee to register and find more information on preliminary programme, travel and venue at https://www.4gfmd2018.org/ Default.aspx
2. Objectives of the Forum
- To define methods of increasing and measuring access to essential and priority medical devices under Universal Health Coverage in compliance with the Sustainable Development Goals
- To share country evidence of best practices in regulating, assessment and management of medical devices
- To demonstrate development and use of innovative appropriate affordable technologies to respond to global health priorities
- To share WHO tools and guidelines on medical devices for better implementation
More information: http://www.who.int/medical_ devices/global_forum/4th_gfmd/ en/
3. Important dates:
· Registration: open from 15 September to 30 November 2018
· Registration confirmation: one week after submission.
· Abstract submission open : 30 September to 30 October 2018.
· Invited abstracts submissions open : 30 September to 15 November 2018.
· Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent : 15 October to 15 November 2018.
Please register through the following page and you will receive an approval as registered, then credentials to login to submit abstract(s) and visa support letter, as appropriate.
5. Contact information
Any questions please contact: email@example.com
Looking forward to your participation !!
Please disseminate all the above-mentioned information to your colleagues!