WOMEN IN MEDICAL PHYSICS COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP 2018-2021
- Virginia Tsapaki, Greece – Chair
- Magdalena Stoeva, Bulgaria
- Laura Cervino, USA
- Simone Kodlulovich, Brazil – SG
- Anchali Krisanachinda, Thailand
- Hasin Anupama Azhari, Bangladesh
- Rajni Verma, India
- Nadia Octave, Canada
- Eva Bezak, Australia
- Huda Al-Naemi, Qatar
- Chai Hong Hong, Malaysia
- Zakiya Al-Rahbi, Oman
- Elina Samara, Switzerland
- Savanna Nyarko, Ghana
- Hanan Aldousari, Kuwait
- Lucie Sukupova, Czech Rebublic
WOMEN IN MEDICAL PHYSICS COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP 2015-2018
- Virginia Tsapaki,Chair (Greece)
- Simone Kodlulovich, Secretary (Brazil)
- Stoeva Magdalena, Website (Bulgaria)
- Jamila Al Suwaidi, Calendar (UAE)
- Teh Lin (USA)
- Nicole Ranger (USA)
- Anchali Krisanachinda (Thailand)
- Rebecca Nakatudde (Uganda)
- Efi Koutsouveli (Greece)
- Pola Platoni (Greece)
- Guadalupe Martín Martín (Spain)
- Francesca McGowan (UK)
- Hasin Anupama Azhari (Bangladesh)
Please Visit Our Site at http://www.iomp.org/IOMP-W
The IOMP Female Group’s objective is in compliance with the main IOMP mission and directive directives to advance medical physics practice worldwide by disseminating scientific and technical information, fostering the educational and professional development of medical physicists, and promoting the highest quality medical services for patients.
Develop, implement and coordinate tasks and projects related to the role of females in medical physics scientific, educational and practical aspects.
Popularize the role of the women in medical physics and encourage female medical physicist to advance in the profession.
Provide regular status/progress updates to the IOMP on all tasks and projects related to the IOMP Female Group.
Promote the contribution of female medical physicists at major scientific conferences such as WC and ICMP
Membership will consist of representation from
- IOMP ExCom
- IOMP Committees
- Regional Organisations
- National Organisations
- Corporate Members
- Other related groups that are likely to include International organisations representatives, Public health representatives, Voluntary sector organisations, Other local individuals and organisations with an interest in the area.
Roles & Responsibilities
The frequency of meetings will be as agreed by the group to achieve the objectives in a timely fashion.
Reporting will be established within the existing structures to facilitate tasks evaluation and progress.
The group actions may be subject of approval by IOMP governance.
The group will report directly to the IOMP ExCom.
Dissemination methods need to be designed and implemented on a case by case basis. Three primary methods of dissemination can be used :
- presentations, workshops and seminars
- impact assessment reports and summaries
- articles in general and academic publications
Please download the women subcommittee terms of reference here.