CME credits framework for IOMP webinars
IOMP has been providing CME credits for educational events organized by various institutions and organizations and has a system in place. An independent Task Group (TG) was set up recently to award CME credits for webinars and other educational events organized by the IOMP. . The TG has following initial members:
- Natalka Suchowerska, Australia (Chair): https://www.sydney.edu.au/science/about/our-people/academic-staff/natalka-suchowerska.html
- Jing Cai, Hong Kong (Secretary) https://research.polyu.edu.hk/en/persons/jing-cai
- Kay-Uwe Kasch, Germany: Kay-Uwe Kasch, Germany: https://www.efomp.org/uploads/Kay_Uwe_Kasch_cv.pdf; https://prof.beuth-hochschule.de/kasch/
- Kiki Theodorou, Greece https://www.med.uth.gr/en/cvDep/30EN.pdf
- Jacqueline Gallet (CAMPEP), USA https://profiles.utsouthwestern.edu/profile/115181/jacqueline-gallet.html
The TG will prepare a framework for awarding credits for events organized by IOMP and implement the system by receiving requests from IOMP and awarding credits which IOMP can then use for participants.